- About Us
- Programs & Services
- How You Can Help
Telethon Speech & Hearing’s early intervention programs help children with speech, language or hearing impairments learn to listen and speak.
We also offer a range of specialist paediatric audiological (hearing and ear health) services to detect and diagnose hearing impairments, provide solutions for children with middle ear disease and promote good ear health.
The Centre employs a team of specialists to ensure our children have the highest level of professional assistance and advice. This team includes:
- Auditory-Verbal Therapists;
- Occupational Therapists;
- Speech Pathologists,
- Early Childhood Teachers and
- specialist Teachers of the Deaf.
Programs for children with hearing impairments include:
- Chatterbox - Early Intervention Program
- School Support Program
- Teletherapy Program
Programs for children with speech and language delay or disorder include:
- Talkabout - Early Intervention Program
Audiology (hearing and ear health programs) include:
- WA Infant Screening for Hearing (WISH) program (newborn hearing screening)
- Earbus Mobile Children’s Ear Clinics (ear health services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children)
- Cochlear Kids (cochlear implant program)
- Diagnostic audiological testing (hearing testing)