- About Us
- Programs & Services
- How You Can Help
Mainstream Teacher Workshops
Each year the Centre holds a series of Mainstream Teacher Workshops for educators who teach a child / children enrolled in a TSH program - Chatterbox (Early Intervention Hearing Impairment), School Support (Hearing Impairment) or Talkabout (Speech & Language).
Areas of interest include:
- Communication Environment, Play and Language
- Social Skills and Behaviour Management
- Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Speech & Language Development
- Classroom Activities
- Teacching Strategies
- Social and Emotional Implications and Strategies
The Mainstream Teacher Workshop was this year held on Wednesday 7 March. You can register your interest for next year's workshop by phoning 9387 9888 in early 2013.