We’re constantly working to make our website as accessible and usable as possible.
We’re therefore working hard to improve the quality of our site to meet the highest accessibility standards.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment; and
- rural and regional users;
If you experience any issues related to accessibility, please let us know and we will endeavour to make further improvements.
Instructions For Changing Font Size
- PC / Internet Explorer 6 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
- PC / Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press . Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac / all browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press +. Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –
Please contact TSH’s Marketing & Communications Officer if you have trouble using our website – this will help us to make improvements.