Your health and safety are important to us. This section sets out some of the things we require of you to help achieve this objective.
- How are you feeling? You must not attend U JUMP training while you are suffering from any illness, disease, injury or other condition that could present a risk to the health and safety of clients, guests, or yourself. If you happen to use the facilities and equipment before disclosing relevant health information to us, you promise that you are in good physical condition and you don’t know of any reason why you may not be able to exercise safely. If you feel unsure that you can make this promise, we ask that you do not attend training until you feel you can.
- Proper use of equipment: We’ll give you a short instructional consultation with our team before you start your first training session. In any case, you promise to take care when using the equipment and make sure that you use the equipment appropriately and safely. If you’re ever unsure how to operate any equipment properly, please ask our team before you use it.
- We can refuse you entry: If you behave in a way that is seriously risky or inappropriate, such as if you threaten or harass others, deliberately or recklessly damage equipment or facilities, we can ask you to leave the facilities.
- Cleaning: We take pride in our equipment cleanliness, focusing our high standards by ensuring our equipment is clean, in advance of every class.
- BYO towel: There’s no way around it – U JUMP is going to make you sweat. We ask for your support to keep our training and U JUMP community healthy, so encourage you to please bring a sweat towel to use during exercise.
- Practice good hygiene: Wash your hands frequently, especially before class.