February 25, 2019
Telethon Speech & Hearing’s 2018 Annual Family Survey publication is now available online.
Telethon Speech & Hearing continually strives for excellence in service delivery. Our annual family survey allows us to incorporate families’ voices into future planning to meet their needs.
This year’s survey includes results from our:
- Early Intervention Hearing Impaired (Chatterbox) Program.
- School Support (Outpost) Program.
- Speech and Language (Talkabout) Program.
- Literacy Support (Talkabout Literacy) Program.
Key figures across the programs include:
- 99.3% of families reported that the programs were meeting their child’s individual learning needs.
- 97.4% of families indicated their satisfaction with the progress that their child was making.
- 100% of families expressed that the teaching staff in their programs were approachable and professional.
- 100% of families felt supported by TSH program staff.
Click the image to view the complete 2018 Annual Family Survey online. For past editions of our Survey, visit the Resources > Publications section of our website.
Alternatively the results from each program may be viewed independently using the links below: