Telethon Speech & Hearing’s 2018 Annual Report is now available online.
By many measures, 2018 was a busy and successful year for Telethon Speech & Hearing (TSH). Our focus to create greater awareness of services, improved points of access for families, and better partnerships have all led to wonderful outcomes for an increasing number of families.
2018 Highlights and Achievements
Some of our 2018 achievements include:
- Supporting an increased number of children in our Talkabout and Outpost programs.
- Collaborating with Connecting Community for Kids and Meerilinga to screen children attending childcare centres in the City of Cockburn.
- Delivering educational workshops at various community fairs and libraries.
- Extending our partnership with Chevron, allowing us to continue to support Aboriginal families in Pilbara communities through our mobile ear health program.
- Partnering with Seven West Media and Marketforce to implement a video campaign targeted at educating parents on key hearing, speech and language milestones.
- Delivering three major events: Artitude Amplified, Elle Fashion Show and a Cryptocurrency corporate lunch.
- Establishing additional scholarship opportunities to ensure finances are not a barrier for children needing our early intervention programs.
To our valuable supporters
During 2018, TSH also remembered Stan Perron AC, Terry Crommelin OAM and Jenny Crommelin. Their contributions to our centre over the years is immeasurable and have played a big part in our existence as an organisation today.
TSH is overwhelmingly thankful to all individuals and organisations for their generosity and continued support. While there are too many supporters to name individually, all contributions are valued and appreciated.