Support Telethon by Getting LOUD!
Click here to register and Get LOUD!
Get LOUD! is a campaign to help support Western Australian kids to hear and speak.
Get LOUD! is a fantastic way to bring fun and colour to your workplace, school or community while helping children and families affected by hearing, speech and language.
- 1 in 6 Australians are affected by hearing loss.
- 1 in 5 four-year-old children have difficulty understanding or using language.
- Hearing loss is the second most common health condition experienced by Australians – it is more common than asthma, heart disease, cancer and diabetes!
- Approximately 49% of child hearing loss is preventable.
- For the 20% of children who have difficulty with speech or language, there is usually no clear pathway for help.
YOU Can Make a Difference
Your simple act of helping to raise awareness and fundraise for Get LOUD! will make a real and significant difference to the children and families who attend Telethon Speech & Hearing.