Programs & Services
Here at Telethon Speech & Hearing, we provide services to families in a professional and effective way that makes us the providers of choice in this field. Our programs are developed through evidence-based best practice and lead to innovative approaches with the use of techniques and technology. We undertake professional development to constantly improve in all areas. We also deliver professional development to those outside of our centre as we are recognised as the preferred choice for those seeking knowledge in this area.
Our multidisciplinary range of on-site services gives families the convenience of one location and the comfort of dealing with one inclusive, professional organisation to help their children reach their true potential.
Telethon Speech & Hearing is a registered NDIS provider. Contact us for transparent, unbiased advice around how our team can help your family through the NDIS.
Our programs at Telethon Speech & Hearing include:
- Chatterbox: an early intervention program for children with a hearing loss
- Talkabout: an early intervention program for children with speech and language delays or disorders
- Language Support Groups: an extension to our Talkabout program, providing a literacy focus for primary school-aged children in Years 1 – 3
- Outpost School Support: a school support program located in mainstream settings at various Catholic and Independent schools in the Perth metropolitan area.
- Hearing Services: TSH’s audiological services for children through our audiological clinics and internal TSH support
- Ear Health: Operating in the Pilbara, Wheatbelt and Cockburn our ear health programs is an integrated approach from screening to audiology to primary health and surgical supports for children suffering from otitis media
- Therapy Clinics: Providing one-on-one support in the areas of speech therapy and occupational therapy for children
Our employees often work across our programs, giving opportunity for additional skill and career development, role variety as well as knowledge transfer.
Our positions within our programs include:
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Auditory Verbal Therapists
- Family Liaison Officer
- Teachers including Teachers of the Deaf
- Education Assistants and Notetakers
- Ear Health Program roles
- Support roles in areas such as finance, facilities, IT, HR, marketing and external relations, NDIS support, research, venue hire and administration
Our programs and position are primarily based in our Wembley Centre. We also have employment opportunities within our Cockburn Clinic, Pilbara Office and Outpost Schools.