TSH Speech Pathology Clinic
Telethon Speech & Hearing offers fee based Speech Pathology assessments for children with no referral needed.
Services offered include:
- Full assessment of your child’s speech motor skills
- Comprehensive receptive and expressive language assessments
- Assessments and referrals to Language Development Centres
- Individual treatment sessions focusing on individualised goals for your child
- Basic keyword sign workshops for parents, caregivers, teachers and education assistants
- Comprehensive speech and language assessments to support Cochlear Implant candidacy
- Group based language intervention, as available
- Parent/caregiver workshops addressing various topics in speech and language.
You may be eligible for a refund from your private health fund. Please check with your private health fund to see if you qualify for this. Your child may also be eligible for a plan through Medicare. Your GP can provide you with more information about these options.
Please note: If you need to cancel an appointment please contact Reception on 9387 9888. 24 hours notice is required for cancellations; otherwise you will still be invoiced for the session.
If you would like further information or would like to book an appointment, please see below or phone Reception on (08) 9387 9888.’